The Market Changer, MDL
MDL Feature* MDL : Medium Distributed Ledger
Highest Performance Blockchain Solution
- Optimized Sign & Verification with Multiple Transactions
- Based on Hyperledger Fabric
- Unlimited Speed : Over 50,000 TPS
- Remarkable Scalability : Can be easily expanded
according to business growth
Hyperledger fabric + MBPU
- HLF-based professional service available
- Combination of HLF and hardware (optional)
- Differentiated professional service provided by HLF professionals
* HLF : Hyper Ledger Fabric
Hyperledger fabric + MxP + MBPU
- HLF-based high-performance enterprise blockchain
- Combination of HLF and software accelerator (MxP) and hardware (MBPU)
- Targeting the HLF based high-performance market faster than 10,000 TPS (up to 30,000 TPS)
MDL Core (MEDIUM Blockchain) + MBPU
- MEDIUM’s proprietary high-performance enterprise blockchain
- Combination of a platform optimized for performance and hardware technology
- Targeting the high-performance market faster than 30,000 TPS (up to 50,000 TPS)
MDL is the first S/W + H/W blockchain solution configured to
improve the performance of * MDL Core and maximize customer usability.
MDL Acceleration Technology
MDL is the blockchain acceleration technology that delivers high performance in a different dimension.
mxp + mbpu
H/W AcceleratorMBPU (Medium Blockchain Processing Unit)
MBPU is Medium's proprietary hardware technology for improving the performance of * MDL Core (Customized Hyperledger Fabric).
By performing sign & verification performed by the CPU through the Crypto Accelerator, it improves the overall performance of the blockchain platform by improving the processing speed of the verification process and reducing the CPU overhead.
S/W AcceleratorMxP (Medium blockchain express engine)
MxP is a Medium’s proprietary software technology for high-performance implementation based on Hyperledger Fabric, which works with blockchain dedicated hardware to improve performance.
- Enhanced database & Network
- Network Engine
MDL consists of a hardware MBPU for accelerating the blockchain, software called MxP,
and the MDL Core that implements optimized performance.
* MBPU : Medium Blockchain Processing Unit
* MxP : Medium blockchain express engine
APIFinance, Distribution, Logistics, and Metering, etc.
MySQL / Redis / Elastic Search / Kafka
MDL Composition (Optional)
MDL is available as a solution that best suits the client’s needs.
It also offers a development support tool and a management tool according to the nature of the client’s service.
Development support tool
- MDL IDE(Integrated Development Environment)Blockchain Developer
- Implemented to facilitate the user’s blockchain experience
- After the user selects desired service template, he/she can configure a blockchain network by editing and distributing chain code that corresponds to each service model.
- Allows access to the results of transactions.
- MDL SERVICE-APIBlockchain Developer
- Definition: A collection of service APIs that shorten the time taken for blockchain application development for certain business models by making essential APIs by service type (e.g. finance, farm traceability) into modules. Ultimately, the APIs are aimed at shortening the time taken for DApp development, which employs the SDK API.
- Available to develop stable blockchain applications in a short period of time.
- MDL State-SinkBlockchain Developer
- Module used to link master data on the blockchain to users’ DB in various forms (B2D: Blockchain to Database)
- Blockchain data can be used in various business systems.
- Support D2B (Database to Blockchain) modules, which convert data from existing business systems into blockchain
- MDL Operator DashboardBlockchain Operator
- Monitors the use of blockchain system resources and performance by phase (TPS, latency).
- Supports various analytics tools, such as item-based analysis and node-based analysis.
- Monitors status errors and send alerts in the event of an error.
- Diagnoses status in the event of an error and provides troubleshooting scenarios.
- MDL User DashboardBlockchain User
- Monitoring and status analysis on the status of blockchain transactions
- Provides information on network transactions, such as cumulative value of transactions, current transactions, and use of chaincode.
- Provides personalized transactions and usage for individuals.
- MDL Management ConsoleBlockchain manager
- Configure/change blockchain networks through UI
- Support changes, including addition/deletion of new channels, peers, and orderer nodes
- Support UI-based blockchain network configuration and management of changes